I meeeeeeeean?! It’s no secret I love sweatshirts, and it’s no secret I LOVE bodysuits so there is no surprise I about DIED when I came across this hoodie bodysuit by Missguided. Died. Also, to make matters even MORE exciting: it’s made from that awesome, super flattering, stretchy wetsuit-like material that everyone is going nuts about lately. Oh oh oh oh can’t forget this little fun fact: IT HAS BELL SLEEVES. I’m so obsessed. I feel like this is the perfect Spring/Summer sweatshirt for cooler nights (and days if you live in Chicago), and the styling possibilities are endless.
3 Ways to Style this Hoodie Bodysuit:
- Dress it up! Wear it with black high waisted skinnies and a pair of badass stilettos (those are perf for wedding season too btw) and don’t forget a sweet belt.
- Go casual: wear it with a pair of cool cutoffs (love these black ones too) and espadrille sneakers
- Pair it with a fun skirt (or this one, oh and this one omg) and flatforms
Now on to these jeans. They have been added to my rotation. They are from Topshop, and so awesome. They are torn to perfection, high waisted, so easy to style, and the fit is great. And, they are under $100! I really love Topshop denim btw. I think they have great quality jeans for a totally reasonable price. I am so obsessed with overly distressed denim lately, like SUPER torn up jeans. Here are some that I’m currently craving:
Other distressed Jeans I NEED Right Now:
- These bare kneed beauties from Nordstrom
- These Parisian Ripped Boyfriend jeans from ASOS (the name alone gives me life) and only $32?!
- The black version of the jeans I’m wearing in this post
Do you guys have any distressed denim recommendations? And how would you style this bodysuit?!