This dusty lavender sweatshirt is quickly becoming my trusty go-to Spring top. I’m really feeling pastels lately. Also, is it just me, or is anyone else obsessed with distressed clothing? Love it. Especially this torn up beauty I found at ASOS for only $31. Just a heads up: the description says “light gray” but it definitely has a subtle/light purple hue to it.
Unfortunately, my white midi skirt is an oldie but I did a little hunting for you and found some similar/equally awesome ones:
- This one from Topshop is perfection
- Basic one from Forever 21 and under $20
- Um obsessed with this one and it’s on MAJOR sale at The Outnet
- This Vince Camuto one is classic and a bit more formal
- This one is so fun for summer and comes with a presh little top! Only $35 for the set
All of my bracelets are busywrist, a jewelry company that I founded after college. We sell a wide variety of bracelets ranging in price and style. The Gold Mesh (pictured) above is on my wrist every single day. It’s seriously amazing and goes with everything.